It allows you to send subscriptions that in specific folder of Google Reader
Periodical format, include article index
Each time it sends no more than 100 items and file size no more than 1M
Does not support image
How to use:
1. Open settings page: http://www.klip.me/googlereader/
2. Add your Kindle email adress
3. Click “Authorize” button to authenticate your Google Reader
4. Set Schedule (Use your local time)
5. Filter your subscriptions (Recommended, but not require)
*** If you have many subscriptions but only want send part of them to Kindle, you can also enable this option.
5.1 Create a new folder in Google Reader(for example “Klip.me” or “Reading”),put the subscriptions that you want read on Kindle into this folder.
5.2 Fill the folder name that you just created in settings page
*** The Folder name is case sensitive
*** If there are new articles in the folder, it will send these new.
Finally, click “Update Settings” to complete your settings.
*** It will automatic stop sending if you did not use it more than 14 days. You can “Reactivate” it in settings page